1. Warranty coverage begins on the product purchase date.
2. MAKE FUEL SAFE warrants to the customer that the Make Fuel Safe product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the
duration specified above, which duration begins on the date of purchase by the customer.
3. MAKE FUEL SAFE lifetime warranty covers only those defects that arise as a result of normal use of the product, and does not cover any other
problems, including those that arise as a result of improper installation, maintenance or modification; the use of alternative parts or supplies not
provided or supported by MAKE FUEL SAFE; operation outside the product’s specifications; unauthorized modification or misuse.
4. This warranty only covers the Hydro Cell unit itself, not accessories, or shipping costs, there and back, and does not cover products that have
been remanufactured, reverse engineered, cut or sawed into, or tampered with in any way after purchase.
5. If MAKE FUEL SAFE receives, notice of a defect in any product, which is covered by this warranty, MAKE FUEL SAFE shall either repair or replace the product, at MAKE FUEL SAFE’s option. If MAKE FUEL SAFE is unable to repair or replace, a defective product, which is covered by this warranty, MAKE FUEL SAFE shall, within a reasonable time after being notified of the defect, refund the purchase price of the product as long as the defect is reported to Make Fuel Safe.
6. MAKE FUEL SAFE shall have no obligation to repair, replace or refund until the customer returns the defective product to MAKE FUEL
SAFE, along with proof of purchase.
7. Any replacement product may be either new or like new, provided that it has functionality at least equal to that of the product being replaced.
Replacement parts may contain remanufactured parts, components, or materials equivalent to new in performance.
8. If you are returning a Hydro Cell Unit for a lack of Hydrogen Production per our lifetime warranty. WE will test the unit first to determine that
Hydrogen production output. If the unit is simply malfunctioning and can be easily repaired, make Fuel Safe will have the option of repairing the
unit and returning the product to you or issuing a refund.
9. MAKE FUEL SAFE recommends that the customer retain the original packaging in which the MAKE FUEL SAFE product was received. In
the event a return of the product is required, use the original packaging to prevent product damage during shipment.
10. The expense of all postage or shipping from customer to MAKE FUEL SAFE shall be the responsibility of the customer.
11. Defective components may be returned for immediate replacement.
12. We will repair or replace any defective parts against manufacture defects, determined after the arrival of the defective parts. We will test each
part to determine if the part is covered under our warranty, determined by the manufacturing department.
13. Proof of Purchase is required when retuning any parts.
14. Repaired units will be returned to fulfill the remainder of the units original warranty duration.
15. MAKE FUEL SAFE Hydro Cell’s are built to operate using only distilled water, along with our approved electrolyte substance, Potassium
Hydroxide. No exceptions.
16. Refunds can take up to two to three weeks, but is usually process with-in 5 business days after the return of the product.
Limitations of Shipping Liability:
BEFORE YOUR RETURN PRODUCT(S), Call MAKE FUEL SAFE customer service department at 541-610-6582 to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This (RMA) number must be displayed on the outside of the box. Inside the box, please include either a copy of the original Sales Receipt, Invoice, or a sheet of paper with your name, address, phone number, along with a reason for your return, and the (RMA) number. For MAKE FUEL SAFE protection, we will refuse, and return to sender, any packages that do not display the (RMA) number.
We do not accept returns, exchanges or grant refunds under any circumstances, including, customer negligence, buyers regret, buyers remorse,
installation difficulty, insufficient mountain space, individual unit results, never installed, unused units, or just simply changed your mind; except as
specified above regarding manufacturer’s defect. If a customer refused delivery there will be a refusal shipping charge of fifty dollars,to cover our shipping and handling charge. If you are returning an authorized MAKE FUEL SAFE Hydro Cell System for repair, The system must have all original parts that were included with the Hydro Cell System. Important: We do not warrantee any return units that used Baking Soda as an Electrolyte Catalyst. No other Electrolyte Solution may be used other than Potassium hydroxide.
Please be advised that packages sent by normal U.S. Postal Service cannot be tracked to ensure delivery, therefore, postal insurance delivery
confirmation service is recommended. Make Fuel Safe is not responsible for loss, or damage of returned items. Please return the Hydro Cell
System only to the return address that MAKE FUEL SAFE provides you when you call our office to receive your (RMA) number, NOT to the
address listed on the original box. This is a sealed unit. Any tampering or opening of the unit will void any and all guarantees or warrantees.
The Make Fuel Safe Lifetime Warranty covers only the Hydro Cell product, not accessories, and does not include the cost of installation, or
Returns and Refunds:
At the discretion of Make Fuel Safe, returns authorization may be granted on undamaged, unused products as long as the units has Not been installed, filled with electrolyte and or been turned on or used in any manner within 10 days of the order receipt. There will be a 15% restocking fee to any authorized return order. The return postage is the sole responsibilty of the customer. If you have an installed system on your vehicle, you may not return it for any reason except for warrant repair. Unless a mistake on your order, shipping cost are not refundable or reimbursed under any circumstances.
MAKE FUEL SAFE Hydro Cell System performance figures of improved fuel efficiency are based on actual test vehicles, which have electronic fuelinjection or standard combustion/carburetor engines, both gasoline and diesel models. Vehicles with electronic fuel injected systems may require an additional enhancer (EFIE) to create the same result. Individual results can very considerably due to a variety of factors including but not limited to altitude, humidity, barometric pressure, outside temperature, vehicle age, and state of vehicle tune, vehicle manufacturer engine tolerances, vehicle
modifications, chassis, engine and quality of the installation.
MAKE FUEL SAFE products must be properly installed in order to function as designed. It is recommended that a certified vehicle mechanic
perform installation Every effort has been made to provide detailed installation instructions. These directions are packed with each unit and must be
followed to avoid installation errors that could cause a unit to malfunction and void the warranty. This warranty does not cover non-performance of
units improperly installed. The installer is responsible to the customer for his/her installation and for correcting an improper installation In the unlikely event that there are missing parts or component that should have been included in the Hydro Cell Kit, those missing parts or components will be shipped to customer upon notification to MAKE FUEL SAFE. The cost of any extra wire, tubing, connectors or other miscellaneous parts and components required for an unusual installation, is the responsibility of the customer.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, NEITHER Make Fuel Safe, NOR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS MAKES ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAMAGES TO A CUSTOMERS VEHICLE IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY.
LIMATIONS OF LIABILITY
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL Make Fuel Safe, OR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES EITHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
www.makefuelsafe.com is so confident in the Hydro Cell that a Lifetime Warranty is offered. If you are not getting at least 2.0 liters per minute of Hydrogen out of your unit (The best in the industry) Just return it anytime for free replacement.
Designed by MJ Design Services All Rights Reserved Copyright 2011
Saving The Earth One Fuel Tank at a Time!
Go Green with our HHO Kits!